The words here use the meanings given to them in the CCPA, which are often very broad. For example, the definition of “personal information” under the CCPA includes your name as well as more general information like how you navigate parts of our website.
Categories of Information We Collect
- Identifiers — including name, address, email address, account name, IP address, cookie ID, mobile advertising ID and an ID number assigned to your account.
- Other personal information — including phone number, billing address.
This category includes personal information protected under pre-existing California law (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e)) and overlaps with other categories.
- Demographic information — including your age or gender.
This type of personal information includes what is also considered a protected classification characteristic under pre-existing California or federal laws.
The Purposes for Our Collection
We collect the above information for the business purpose of giving you access to our sites and apps. This information is a key part of how we carry out subscription services, account access, customer service, orders and transactions, customer research and feedback programs, analytics, advertising and marketing services.
Notice of Your Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information
Keyto does not sell personal information of its members as the term “sell” is traditionally understood. But “sell” under the CCPA is broadly defined. It includes the sharing of personal information with third parties in exchange for something of value, even if no money changes hands. For example, sharing an advertising or device identifier to a third party may be considered a “sale” under the CCPA.
If you are a California resident, and to the extent that any of these services are considered a “sale” of personal information under the CCPA, then you have the right to opt-out of the sale. Below please find a description of the ways in which you may do so.
- By Selecting the “Cookie Preferences” Link Within Our Website Footer. This empowers you to choose whether you would like to allow certain categories of cookies and similar technologies to collect information about your usage of our website. Please note that your selections are specific to the particular web browser and device that you use to make them, and so would need to be separately submitted on different browsers or devices.
- By Using Industry-Developed Opt-Out Tools. The Digital Advertising Alliance’s CCPA tool allows California consumers to opt out of the sale of personal information by some or all of that framework’s participating companies by accessing the DAA’s tool here: https://www.privacyrights.info/. Please note that your selections are specific to the particular web browser and device that you used to make them.
- By Blocking Web Browser Cookies. Many browser manufacturers provide helpful information about cookie management, including, but not limited to:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop) or Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Internet Explorer
- By Blocking Mobile Advertising Identifiers. Your mobile device settings may provide you the ability to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your device for interest-based advertising purposes. Additional information can be found here: https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice.
- Platform Opt-Outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
If you have questions regarding this California “Do Not Sell My Info” Notice or about the privacy practices of Webflow, please contact us by email at [email protected].